Do you want to see change in the society around yourself?
Do you want to help improve the world around yourself?
If yes, you can start by being a Human Rights Council of India (Protection of Human Rights)'s volunteer..
Our volunteers come from all walks of life. They are individuals like you, who are willing to give their time and skills to help change the situation of underprivileged children. With the commitment and passion that volunteers bring on-board, several changes have been made possible in the lives of lakhs of children. This page is a glimpse at some of the wonderful achievements ensured by volunteers from the East region.
The East region has a team of more than 10,000 volunteers! Each of them brings their individual skills and expertise and work together as a team to ensure the rights of every child. Here's a look at some of the things they do:
- Student Volunteer groups in colleges and institutes spread awareness on child rights in their college campus through innovative contests and garner enthusiastic support towards the cause.
- A group of volunteers scanning and analysing mainstream print media coverage on children and attempting to make readership and coverage both more socially responsible!
- Volunteers closely monitoring neighbourhood government schools and making sure basic provisions are in place and children are able to enjoy their right to education.
- Volunteers and Interns coming up with fact finding reports and other documents and disseminating findings in appropriate spaces and platforms thereby contributing to socio-economic analysis of realities affecting Children and their rights.
- Those with a creative bent of mind clicking photographs, preparing posters, making short films, writing songs and poetry, to spread message on child rights.
- Persons interested in making the world more equitous for girl child getting scope to work on it in a very focused manner in the dedicated campaigns for such cause.
- Citizens enhancing the visibility for this cause through putting up Stalls, film screenings, wall magazines, Photo exhibitions.
Feeling motivated and ready to create a change? Yes! You too can become a Volunteer with the Volunteer Action team at Kolkata and make a difference to lakhs of children!.
MEMBERSHIP DETAILS :
We are collecting some Donations
for the membership before joining to our organisation..
PAYMENT DETAILS :
- PAY TO:HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL OF INDIA
- BANK :UNITED BANK OF INDIA
- BRANCH:KOLKATA MAIN BRANCH
- ACCOUNT NO.:0084050096070
- IFSC Code:UTBIOCAL107
- PAN NO: AABTN7554M
- Payment Mode: Cheque, Draft, Bank Transfer